Terms and conditions, transport
- These Terms and Conditions (the "Terms") apply to the business relationship between PECOBIKES Ltd., Company Registration Number: 47460199 and consumers. No. Business. Register 32733 / T, which operates a trading system (hereinafter "operator and / or the Seller") concluded by means of electronic commerce ("the transaction").
- Consumer - is meant any natural or legal person who buys goods for personal use or for the needs of the members of his household.
- For business as well as other related legal relations arising from the conclusion of contracts of sale under these GTC shall apply in addition to the general provisions of the Civil Code and specific rules, in particular Act. 102/2004 Coll. on consumer protection in doorstep and distance selling Act. 250/2007 Coll. Consumer Protection.
- Trade relations (as well as other legal relations that may result from it) with legal entities, respectively. natural persons - entrepreneurs, are mainly related provisions of the Commercial Code, respectively. Civil Code (if it does not apply the provisions of paragraph 2).
- The consumer is in store each registered person (natural or legal) who sent the own authorization of electronic order system processed trade.
- Electronic orders are transmitted electronically – is meant the form containing information on the consumer list of ordered goods supply store and the price of these goods, processed through the trade system or e-mail sent to the address of the seller.
- Terms further define and clarify the rights and obligations of the seller and the consumer, and in its current version are an integral part of the sales contract.
- Products - products contained in the trader's offer for purchase through trade.
II. General provisions
- These terms and conditions apply as stated on the website of the seller on the date of sending the electronic order.
- By sending the electronic order the consumer without reservation accepts all the provisions of the "General Conditions" in force from the date of dispatch of the order.
- The consumer declares that before completing orders, he is acquainted with these general terms and conditions and that he agrees with them.
- Relations between the two parties, which are not regulated by these "General Business Conditions" are governed by the provisions of Law no. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code, as amended, Act no. 250/2007 Coll. on consumer protection, amending Act of the Slovak National Council. 372/1990 Coll. on misdemeanors, as amended, and Act no. 108/2000 Coll. Consumer Protection in Doorstep Selling and Distance Selling as amended, Act no. 22/2004 Coll. electronic commerce, as amended, or other laws of Slovak law.
- The seller and the consumer agree to fully accept electronic forms of communication, especially through electronic mail and Internet network as a valid and binding on both parties.
- Buyers by order agrees with sending messages through news and newsletter to your e-mail address in the order form.
III. Method of conclusion of purchase contracts
- The condition of creating the electronic order form is true and complete filling of all, registration form required data. Vendor handles orders in the order they arrive.
- All received electronic orders are considered proposal for this contract.
- The acceptance of the order by the seller and therefore the purchase contract shall be made upon written confirmation of this report and fully completed orders electronically.
- If you choose to prepay account, your order will be reserved for 5 days from ordering. If within this period shall not be credited money into the account, the order will be canceled. The goods will be sent to the full amount credited to the account, including shipping.
- Seller has the right to cancel an order if due to the unavailability of the goods are all efforts that can be fairly required of him is unable to deliver goods to the consumer within the prescribed period, unless agreed otherwise. The purchase price, which has been paid will be refunded at the latest within 15 days on account of the consumer.
IV. Purchase price payments
- The price of goods is determined by the current price list. The seller undertakes to deliver consumer goods for the price valid at the time of conclusion of the purchase contract.
- The purchase price is paid in a way that is listed at the seller under the transport and payment.
- Special prices and special offers goods are clearly marked with "action" or "discount". Action is valid while stocks lasts or within a set time limit.
- If the consumer pays the purchase price by wire transfer, payment date is the date on which the purchase price credited to the seller.
- Commodity prices are with VAT.
- In the event that the consumer chooses as a way of mail order delivery and shipment for any reason not to accept, this procedure will be considered a violation of "Terms and Conditions" and the "Purchase Agreement". Unless the consignment is received, the seller will apply cover the expenses incurred in shipping or storage.
V. Terms of delivery
- The place of performance of the contract is meant the residence or place respectively. consumer's place of business specified in the registration form trade. The goods will be delivered by the seller using the services of third parties, or otherwise, by mutual agreement.
- Delivery of goods is done by transferring it to the consumer.
- Title to the goods passes to the consumer goods are delivered under reservation of rights - full payment of the purchase price.
- The seller delivers the goods to the consumer as possible as quickly as possible after receipt of the electronic order. The consumer acknowledges that the implementation of obligations of the seller have placed indicative delivery dates. The consumer agrees to extension of the deadline when he ordered production of goods or other circumstances require. If the seller is unable to deliver all the ordered goods to the consumer within the agreed term, it shall notify this matter as soon as possible and notify the consumer had expected delivery of ordered goods or he suggests an alternative supply of goods.
- When receiving the goods the consumer is obliged to check the physical integrity and completeness of the consignment and these confirm the waybill. Unless the shipment is visibly damaged or destroyed, the consumer shall immediately contact the seller. Any subsequent complaints amount to a violation of physical goods will not be accepted. Shipping costs are not included in the price of goods. Delivery costs are charged according to the valid price list on the website referred to in "Shipping".
- Risk of damage to the goods passes to the consumer upon delivery to consumers or agents, or when to do so in time, when the sellers make goods and consumer goods are not.
- The seller delivers to the consumer at the latest together with the goods in written or electronic form all documents necessary to download and use goods and other documents prescribed by applicable law.
- If the seller can not deliver the goods, it shall so inform the buyer without delay and within 15 days of his return the price paid for the goods. The buyer has the option to agree on compensation.
VI. The rights and obligations of the seller and the consumer
- The seller is obliged to deliver under the confirmed booking - contract of sale, the goods in the agreed quantity, quality and time.
- Seller has the right to proper and timely payment of purchase price to consumers.
- The consumer is obliged to accept the ordered goods, to pay the agreed purchase price at maturity, the delivery note to confirm receipt of goods to their signature or signatures of the authorized person.
- The consumer has the right to supply the quantity, quality, time and place agreed by the Parties.
VII. Withdrawal from the contract
- The consumer has the right under the Act 102/2014 Coll. Consumer Protection withdraw from the contract within 14 days of receipt of goods. In the said period must be written submission of resignation received by the seller in this period must be delivered and the goods in original condition. Goods must be intact, unused in original container. The withdrawal consumer indicates order number, name and date of purchase, proof of payment. Withdrawal can be accomplished by electronic communications, the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- The goods must be sent exclusively UPS courier to the address of the seller, rather than delivery. Products recommended to insure.
- When all the above conditions for returning goods, the seller reimburse the price paid for the goods within 14 days from the date of physical receipt and inspection of packages. In the event of failure of any of the above conditions the seller will not accept withdrawal and the goods will be returned at the expense of the consumer back.
VIII. Warranty claims
- The warranty period in accordance with Act No. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code, as amended, is set at a minimum of 24 months. Starting from the date of delivery and confirmation of the necessary documents relating to goods authorized person. Complaints are dealt under the current legislation of the Slovak Republic.
- In case of delivery of damaged goods, the consumer has the right to request a refund or make a new order.
- The application claims the consumer must complete a claim form and wait for instructions vendor and subsequently deliver the claimed goods clean, mechanically undamaged, including manuals and warranty card or invoice from the seller. After successfully completing and submitting form receives a complaint from a consumer seller automatically confirm receipt of the complaint by email.
- The seller is obliged to determine the method of complaint goods immediately, in complicated cases within 3 days from the start of the complaint procedure, in justified cases within 30 days. After determining how to claim the complaint must be fitted immediately, in justified cases within 30 days. The seller shall communicate the outcome of the complaint within the statutory period the consumer in writing (e-mail, mail). A copy of the complaint sent to the vendor protocol along with consumer goods, respectively. he shall transmit it in person on receipt of the goods claimed. If the seller or a third person who performs a service product determines that the complaint is not justified, the seller will send the goods at his own expense to the expertise of an expert, authorized, notified or accredited person. Once the deadline for the complaint the consumer is entitled to cancel the contract or the right to exchange the product with a new one.
- Entitlement to warranty is void in the event that an error was caused by mechanical damage to the product, operation in unsuitable conditions, or if it was transferred interventions by Before a person. This warranty does not exempt defects caused by natural disasters and mishandling.
- Claim applied at: email@example.com.
- The complaint must contain: invoice number (ie. A copy of the entry), the exact name, its description of the defect, or damage to cargo, photographic documentation of damaged goods (where possible).
- Merchandise must be sent by courier UPS always to: PECOBIKES, G. Steiner 1, 917 02 Trnava, Slovakia. Part of the goods must be proof of payment.
- The operator of e-business is committed to the consumer require only data which are used exclusively for the needs of the seller relating to the fulfillment of the obligations arising out of the purchase agreement: full name, permanent address, including zip code, telephone number and email address when entrepreneurs ID, Tax , business name .
- The consumer declares that he agrees to sec. Law 122/2013 on the protection of personal data, as amended, to the seller and keep the processed personal data that are necessary for the seller and to process them in all their systems. The seller undertakes to consumer personal data handled and treated in accordance with applicable laws, SR. The consumer gives the seller the agreement for an indefinite period.
- Seller agrees that upon written or telephone request of the consumer without giving reasons at any time their personal data deleted from its database.
- Personal data can be updated directly by the consumer on-line mode on the website of the online store immediately after login.
- Seller does not provide personal information to third parties except to the extent necessary to deliver goods to companies providing delivery of goods. Vendor data obtained in any case not made public.
- The personal information will be kept pursuant to § 13 paragraph. 3 point. a) of Act no. 428/2002 Coll. where the archive period based on Law no. 108/2002 Coll. Consumer Protection in Doorstep Selling and Distance Selling as amended, and the Act no. 108/2002 Coll. on Accounting, as amended. Destruction of data will be carried out in accordance with current legislation.
- When you register the buyer has the option to choose sending information about new products or other marketing information from the operator.
X. The supervisory authority
The Slovak Trade Inspection (SOI). Inspectorate SOI for Trnava Region, Pekarska 23, 917 01 Trnava
XI. Final and transitional provisions
- Operator reserves the right to change these general business conditions and the obligation of a written notice of change is met by placing the website store operator.
- These terms and conditions are valid from 1 08. 2015th
Shipping and Payment
Please select a payment method that suits you best.
a) Payment in advance
Make a prepayment after confirmation the goods by bank transfer or deposit to the account 31 88 286 453/0200, VÚB, as, IBAN: SK5902000000003188286453
As a variable symbol use your order number.
- In the case of payment by bank transfer, payment, perform immediately after order confirmation, but not later than five calendar days.
- Purchased goods will be dispatched only after payment of the purchase price, ie after receiving the total amount of goods, including the premium for transport on behalf of the seller.
- If payment is not credited to your account within 5 calendar days from the order confirmation, the seller has the right to cancel the order in question.
b) Payment on receipt of goods
- Cash on delivery
Payment made in cash when taking over the goods specialists who service (UPS).
- In the personal collection of goods
Behotovostným make a first payment by bank transfer, on receipt of goods need to show proof of a transfer.
1. DOMESTIC Shipping and payment
The ordered goods will be ready to be sent within 1-2 working days from the order confirmation resp. by credit to the account of the seller.
When receiving the goods it is needed to check the integrity of the container. In the case of apparent damage to file a worker UPS protocol of the damage and do not take over the goods. Subsequently, the goods in writing a complaint.
a) UPS - delivery by courier service
The shipment will be delivered within 24 hours of administration. The shipment of goods will be informed through SMS messages, respectively. e-mail.
If you choose delivery via UPS, it is necessary to complete such a delivery address where you will they go during the day between 8:00 to 18:00. In the event that this place will be your job, it should be mentioned in addition to your name, and the name and address of the company. At the same time you can comfortably watch via internet where your shipment is. The price includes also insurance package.
Cost of service:
Delivery of goods by paying in advance - € 4.50
Delivery of goods by mail order - 6, - EUR
b) UPS - pickup at the Parcel Shope
The shipment will be delivered to selected points of the Parcel shop in 24 hours of administration. The transmission and storage of goods at the point of delivery you will be informed by text message or. e-mail. The price includes also insurance package. Parcel Shop is a service with more than 160 places to pick up packages as when it best suits you. Parcel Shop will store the following packages:
- The shipment, consisting of only one package.
- Consignment with the optional service delivery - payment is possible in cash.
- Package, the longest side exceeding 80 cm in length.
- Packages that sum circumference and length does not exceed 200 cm.
- Package weighing less than 20 kg.
Cost of service:
Delivery of goods by paying in advance - 4, - EUR
Delivery of goods by mail order - € 5.50
c) Personal collection TRNAVA
The ordered goods can be collected in Pecobikes, Šrobárova 2A, 917 01 Trnava, by according to the agreement before.
2. INTERNATIONAL Shipping and payment
a) Transport and shipping in the Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary and Germany:
Effect delivery courier (INTIME-UPS) delivery within 3 working days of its dispatch.
Postage is 8.00 euros for Czech Republic and Austria.
Postage is 12.00 euros for Hungary and Germany.
Price for the goods and services paid in advance in EUR to the account of the seller or delivery of goods by mail order.
- Cash on delivery:
Tax 4.00 euros for Czech Republic and Hungary.
Tax 6.00 euros for Austria and Germany.
- Wire Transfer of CR data should be entered:
Všeobecná úverová banka
Account name: PECOBIKES Ltd.
Variable symbol corresponds to the number of your order. The order will be dispatched after the arrival of the payment on account, we therefore carried out immediately after transfer of the goods ordered.
If payment is not credited to your account within 5 working days from the order confirmation, the seller has the right to cancel the order in question.